Developed in 2008 as part of the original CityCenter of CityNorthTM project, High Street is 628,000 square foot mixed-use development that includes retail, restaurants, office and residential units creating a true 24-7 environment.
The Shops and Restaurants on High Street (175,000 square feet)
High-quality dining concepts are the star attraction at High Street
- Ocean Prime – by Superstar Cameron Mitchell
- Blue Martini – a premier martini lounge with a bustling nightlife scene
- Kona Grill – a local sushi favorite
- Modern Margarita – offers a fresh spin on the traditional margarita
- Mellow Mushroom – much more than pizza and beer
The retail collection consists of four city blocks of stunning restaurant, entertainment and retail suites.
The Residences on High Street (99 apartment homes)
- High Street features 99 stylish, one, two and three bedroom luxury apartment homes with access to a private parking garage, exclusive saltwater pool and modern entertainment area.
- The Residences on High Street are fully leased and range from approximately 750 square feet to more than 1,850 square feet.
The Offices on High Street (330,000 square feet)
- The Class A office space on High Street features tenants ranging from 10,000 to 60,000 square feet.
- Executives, employees and clients occupying the Class A professional office buildings benefit from the convenience of dining and shopping amenities inherent to the property.
Accessible Location and Convenient Parking
High Street is conveniently situated along Loop 101 at 56th Street and Deer Valley Drive in Northeast Phoenix and offers convenient valet and surface parking on High Street as well as covered parking in the multi-level parking garage.
Environmentally conscious planning and sustainable elements such as recycling programs and water efficient landscaping have been incorporated into every aspect of High Street.
Contact us at 480.319.8700 if you are interested in learning more about leasing opportunities.